Home > City Services

City Services

Concern Form

If you have concerns regarding the City of Vergas,
please fill out the attached form and return to the
City Office 111 Main St or mail to PO Box 32 Vergas MN  56587.

Data Request Form

Data Request Form




Moving IN or OUT of Vergas?

Please complete the following form: 

Change of Ownership Form 



Form for Water & Sewer















Construction Permits Construction Permits Webpage

The City of Vergas is working with Otter Tail County on a Property Tax Rebate Program.


Please contact Mahube-OTWA  if you need financial assistance with utility bills.      Mahube-Otwa Logo






The City of Vergas now offers a way for you to pay for utilities, permits and licenses online with a credit or debit card through GOVPAYNET.

Please note that there is a fee that will be added to your card for each transaction

To view those fees, click here.

To view the Terms of Services Agreement, click here.

Click this button to pay for UTILITIES (water/sewer):





Click this button to pay for PERMITS / LICENSES:




We can also process credit or debit card payments in the City Office.  The same fees and Terms Of Service apply.